3 Month FTC with potential to be extended or made permanent- £9.90/hr
- Paperwork filing tasks, Photocopying, scanning, printing
- Cash Reconciliation
- Updating notice boards
- Managing holidays and attendance
- Welcoming visitors to site and ensuring they sign in
- Administration experience in a busy environment is desirable
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and at times to very tight deadlines.
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales