£18,050 – £24,000
6 Month FTC
Are you an experienced administrator or team assistant looking for your next exciting opportunity? Bell Cornwall Recruitment could have the perfect next role for you! Based within a law firm, this role is perfect for someone who has experience working within professional services.
- Providing support to the allocated team
- Maintaining the filing system (both paper and e-mail based). Ensuring that all files are kept up to date at all times
- Managing the diary’s and schedules of fee earners
- Assisting Legal PAs with billing, travel arrangements, sending brochures to perceptive clients
- Liaising with IT / facilities support
- Answering phone calls / dealing with enquiries
- Has strong administration experience – ideally in a legal setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with solicitors and clients
- Good organisational skills
If you could be the next Team Assistant submit your CV to Bell Cornwall Recruitment today!
*Team Assistant *Admin and Secretarial **Administrator
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales