Building Facilities Manager Temporary contract
Immediate start required- Birmingham City Centre
£40-45,000 per annum equivalent salary
Bell Cornwall Recuitment’s client is a national facilities management company, who require temporary support at one of their sites in Birmingham City Centre. This role will provide stability to a large commercial building whilst they recruit for the permanent position. If you have senior facilities management experience and have no notice period this opportunity would be a great way to get back into work and potentially get a foot in the door with a leading FM company as a senior building facilities.
- Managing and monitoring hard and soft services delivered on site
- Attending regular contract meetings and tenant meetings
- Ensuring work orders are raised for all contracts
- To complete a full property inspection and report covering all FM areas
- Making sure that all Heath and Safety systems are in place and maintained
- Ensuring any works carried out are undertaken with correct Health and Safety arrangements in place
- Must have experience in a building facilities manager role
- Experience managing a variety of sites
- Must have strong diary management skills
- Strong contract management skills
If you have strong Senior Management Facilities experience, please apply today!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales