Location: Yardley. Birmingham
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is representing a well-established legal firm in East Birmingham, who are currently seeking a Conveyancer to join their dedicated team.
This particular role is in the conveyancing department, specialising in residential transactions.
- Managing 20-30 residential cases.
- Drafting contracts, verifying agreements, and maintaining meticulous records of information.
- Keep an accurate record of information in relation to the conveyancing process
- Ideally experience in a similar role with the ability to manage own case load
- A good understanding of the conveyancing process
- Ideally residential experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Attention to detail
If you believe this Conveyancer could suit you, please apply now!
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.