Temporary Contract- £22,000-25,000 equivalent salary
Birmingham- Aston Full time or Part time
Bell Cornwall Recruitment’s client is based in Aston and looking for an experienced Credit Controller who can come in to help the manage six figure sums of owed debts. They are looking for someone to join them on a temporary contract, likely for a few months until the debts are brought to a more manageable level. This role is full time in the Office in Aston- Birmingham.
The Credit Controller Role:
- Monitor and manage the debts owed
- Initiate and maintain communication regarding overdue payments
- Negotiating payment plans where necessary
- Prepare regular reports on the status of debts
- Ad hoc support for the further accounts team
The Ideal Credit Controller will have:
- Proven experience as a credit controller
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work fairly independently
- A firm but reasoned approach to communications, aligning with brand image
- A degree level education in a Accountancy or similar is beneficial
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales