6 Month Contract with potential to be made permanent
Equivalent to 23-24k Per Annum
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller at a modern and dynamic facilities company based in Birmingham City Centre. Their vibrant and sociable office requires a Credit Controller with at least one year of experience to hit the ground running!
- Recording of incoming and outgoing receipts / payments
- Bank reconciliation of deposit and client accounts
- Credit control by phone / email / letters
- Keeping updated records of credit control notes
- Liaising with different departments
- General administrative duties – filing, archiving
- At least 1 year of experience as a Credit Controller
- A good understanding / interest in finance
- Positive and can do attitude
- A hunger to learn and develop
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator
If you believe this Credit Controller role based in Birmingham would be right for you, please apply now!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales