Kings Norton- Birmingham
£23,000-26,000- Immediate Start Required
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is currently searching for an immediately available credit controller for an exciting opportunity. This role would be ideal for someone with experience in credit control, who is looking for an opportunity in a new environment and is able to hit the ground running and support the wider team.
This temporary role is required to cover while recruitment happens for permanent staff within a newly forming finance department, and could be a great opportunity to put yourself in the running for a permanent role in future!
- Providing regional credit control service to all external and internal customers to ensure cash collection is maximised
- Produce account reconciliations
- Address all stop maintenance and over trading issues in accordance with Company policy and procedures
- Maintain and monitor the customer query database and effectively and efficiently resolve queries
- Prior Experience of credit control function desirable
- Ability to understand basic legal information, financial information and trading history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional phone manner
- IT literate including strong MS Office skills, including excel
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to commute to Kings Norton
*Credit controller *Birmingham
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales