Customer Service Advisor
9.50/hr Temporary Contract
ASAP-End of October
Exciting opportunity at a modern, dynamic company. This temporary contract could provide an excellent opportunity for those wanting to enter the field of customer service. The vibrant office in the centre of Birmingham would be a fantastic workplace for either experienced workers or recent graduates.
A customer service advisor would…
- Answer customer calls within the expected waiting time
- Handle Customer queries
- Resolve complaints in a professional manner
- Complete broadband first line checks
A customer service advisor must have…
- Excellent call handling skills including resolution skills
- Great attention to detail using your listening, questioning and recording skills, to ensure details are taken accurately
- Excellent written communication skills
- Bubbly, enthusiastic and friendly.
If you think you would be suitable for this Customer Service Advisor role in Birmingham then apply below!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales