Customer Service Officer / Team Leader
£20,000 – £24,000
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a Customer Service Team at a housing association based in Walsall.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Customer Service Officer who has supervised a team and is looking for a role in which they can manage a small team, handle the 1:1s and oversee work flow.
- Ensure all clients and customers receive high quality service
- Handling written and verbal enquiries by email and phone
- Supporting the Area Manager with the day to day operations
- Managing the work of the team, carrying out performance reviews and work flow plans
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience supervising a team
- Strong experience in customer service or a contact centre
- Experience in collating and analysing data on performance
- IT literate with knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If this sounds like it is of interest, submit your CV to Bell Cornwall Recruitment today!
Customer Service Officer* Call Centre and Customer Service*
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales