Employee Relations Advisor 6 Month FTC
£32-36,000 per annum
Location: North of Birmingham Airport
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is on the look out for an immediately available Employee Relations Advisor to take on a brilliant opportunity with a multi-academy schools trust. This role exists to provide ER Advice to Head Teachers and Senior Leadership teams of schools within the trust.
- To deal with all employee relations queries across the Trust, both proactively and reactively
- Prepare data and documentation for the HR Business Partner and Director for reporting
- Promote and safeguard welfare of staff and students within the Trust
- Understanding and advising on employment legislation
The Ideal Employee Relations Advisor will have:
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- A relevant qualification in Human Resources Management at level 5
- A proven track record advising employee relation matters and making decisions
- An understanding of employment in schools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales