Executive Assistant 3 Month FTC
Stratford-upon-Avon- Immediate Start
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a phenomenal Executive Assistant vacancy at a health care company in Stratford-upon-Avon. This 3 month contract offers a fantastic opportunity to work with the founder of the company, managing their busy schedule and inbox, supporting a fantastic business which makes a real difference.
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- First point of contact for the Directors
- Effective co-ordination of complex diaries, including frequent travel and accommodation arrangements
- Effective email inbox management
- Providing project administration and support, including preparing presentations and reports
- Assisting the wider business administration team as required
The ideal Executive Assistant will have:
- Experience in a similar PA/EA role, ideally at C-Suite level or equivalent
- Understanding of confidentiality, discretion and GDPR
- Excellent communication skills, including being comfortable engaging in board meetings
- A calm and considered attitude in the face of deadlines and shifting priorities
If you feel you have the correct experience for this role then submit your application now
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales