Temporary with the potential to become permanent
Birmingham City Centre- 100% Office Based
£20,000-£26,000 dependent on experience
Bell Cornwall Recruitment’s client is an Engineering Consultancy, based in Birmingham City Centre. We are recruiting for an opportunity for a candidate with Credit control experience, who can provide temporary support to their finance team, as well as helping more generally with office administration.
Finance Administrator Responsibilities:
- Dealing with financial bookkeeping
- Credit control tasks- raising credit notes, liaising with the credit control team
- Daily review of bank account, banking cheques, maintaining and receipting of petty cash
The Ideal Finance Administrator Candidate:
- Credit Control experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including excel
- Ability to be trained and general can do attitude
- Degree in accounting and finance or similar
If you are looking for a varied role working within credit control in Birmingham then apply below!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales