6 Month FTC
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is pleased to be supporting an Investment Banking company in its search for a HR advisor to join them on a temporary 6 month basis!
The ideal candidate will ideally have worked within the financial sector as a HR advisor.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Providing advice and support to managerial staff on HR matters
- Supporting the development team in workshops and other delivery activities
- Managing sickness/absence records
- Managing all employee relation issues in line with compliance
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Previous experience as a HR advisor, ideally within a financial service sector
- Understanding of employee relations issues
- Strong HR systems knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Empathetic and understanding attitude
If you are looking for a HR advisor role to boost your experience within the financial services sector – then apply now!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales