Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £30,000 Pro-Rata
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are pleased to be hiring a HR Advisor for a fantastic organisation in Birmingham working on a 12 MONTH FTC !!
This is a PART TIME position working 30 hours a week !
The Candidates responsibilities:
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are running efficiently.
- Assist with the full recruitment process.
- Weekly updates to seniors – HR Manager, Associate Director of HR.
- Advising on any changes that need to be made on any policies and procedures.
- Supporting continuous improvements of all functions within HR.
- Being the first point of contact for colleagues when it comes to issues or anything involving HR.
- Supporting managers and senior staff with complex cases relating to Employee Relations.
- Being a part of the HR team to provide help and assistance as and when needed.
- Experience within a similar role is necessary – At least 2 years doing CASEWORK AND RECRUITMENT.
- Experience working in the NHS would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven team work ethic.
- Be confident when it comes to decision making and taking on any queries.
- Confidence in identifying any issues with the ability to resolve them effectively and efficiently.
If you are an experienced HR Advisor or are interested in more information regarding this role, then please get in touch!!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales