L&D Administrator 6 Month FTC
£20,000 per annum
Location: Hagley Road
Bell Cornwall Recruitment’s client is an international law firm, searching for a L&D Administrator to join them immediately for a 6 month fixed term contract. They require a candidate who has experience working in an administration role, preferably with experience within learning and development.
- Communicating learning interventions with the wider team
- Room bookings and set up, preparation of learning materials and administration of event invitations/reminders
- Updating attendance records
- Handling the L&D mailbox
- Assist the wider L&D and HR Team
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of administration experience
- A strong level of computer literacy including Excel and other MS Office programmes
- High levels of attention to detail and self motivation to work independently (3 days per week WFH available)
- Experience within professional or financial services highly desirable
- Experience working within learning and development and with L&D systems desirable
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales