Birmingham City Centre
Up to £27,000
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal PA position, for a global law firm – to be based in Birmingham City Centre.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary management, travel arrangements and booking meetings
- Supporting fee-earners with their time recording, billing & credit control
- Assisting with internal and external queries – over the telephone and via email
- Building relationships with clients
- Checking and amending documents
- Producing and maintaining spreadsheets using Excel
Ideal candidate profile:
- Previous experience as a Legal PA or Legal Secretary
- Advanced ability on the full Microsoft Office package – including Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Fast & accurate typing ability – 60+ wpm
- Approachable & friendly
If this role is of interest then please contact Emily Pike – / 0121 515 5910.
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales