Bell Cornwall Recruitment are looking for an experienced legal PA to join a national law firm in Birmingham City Centre.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide proactive and professional Legal PA support, collaborating with lawyers and other teams to fulfil the needs of the business
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external clients and developing knowledge of their business
- Diary management for lawyers including arranging meetings and appointments, keep Outlook diary up to date, booking travel, meetings rooms and arranging necessary equipment and refreshments
- Drafting short letters (non-legal content) and preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings and events, in a literate and professional manner
- Undertaking research on clients, potential clients and new business initiatives or opportunities, including putting together briefing packs
The ideal candidate would be:
- Experienced as a legal PA, having worked in a law firm, ideally for multiple individuals
- A self-starter, extremely organised with the ability to juggle priorities and work on own initiative
- Able to remain calm under pressure, ability to work to tight deadlines, and distribute workload to be an active team member
- Strong communication skills are essential and understanding of the need for absolute confidentiality and professionalism is vital
If you are an experienced Legal PA, have advanced knowledge of the key duties and responsibilities required for this role, then please don’t hesitate to apply!
*admin and secretarial
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales