Legal PA (12 Month FTC)
£25,000 – £28,000
Are you an experienced Legal PA who is immediately available? Our clients are a large law firm based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre and are looking for someone who has PA experience working for senior stakeholders.
- Diary management
- Arrange and organise meetings
- Prioritise and manage own workload
- Taking concise telephone messages
- Preparing and submitting expenses
- Opening and closing files
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Supporting the team when necessary
- Experience within a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to change
If you have similar PA experience and looking for the next step, please apply today!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales