£23,000 – £27,000
Birmingham City Centre
Are you in a Junior Marketing role, looking for an opportunity to progress, learn more skills and develop industry knowledge?
Would you be interested in joining one of the UK’s largest Law Firms, in the fastest growing team in the business?
If yes, then continue reading!
Key duties and responsibilities for the Marketing Administrator:
- Assisting the Marketing team in creating new digital content, scheduling per group calendar, and managing the scheduling and running of the accounts
- Production and management of group and wider firm communication material
- Assist with the delivery of events throughout the year, support international events where required
- Assist the marketing team with ad hoc duties, as/when required
The ideal candidate would have:
- 1-2 years working in a Marketing role
- 1-2 years experience working in a fast-paced environment, with strict deadlines
- Experience working in professional services/corporate businesses (desirable)
- Confidence in their ideas, with the ability to present them to the team and eager to learn new skills
If you think you could be the perfect Marketing Administrator for the job, then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.