Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Bell Cornwall Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity for a all rounder Office Administrator to join a professional firm based Birmingham City Centre. This would suit an individual who is adaptable to a wide range of responsibilities!
- General admin and facilities support
- Raising invoices to clients and dealing with queries
- Covering Reception – meeting and greeting visitors
- Client contact management
- Keep compliance up to date
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Excellent communications skills
- Confident answering telephone calls
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Packages (work, excel, outlook)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Please note that this role is 100% office based
If you believe this Office Administrator role could suit you, please apply now!
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.