Location: Birmingham City Centre
TEMP CONTRACT ASAP
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to start asap for a company based in Birmingham City Centre
- Assist the company payroll
- Processing and administering all aspects of payroll and benefits
- 3 monthly payrolls for around 310 members of staff
- Run sickness and holiday reports
- Responsible for finalising the tax year end
- Assist with the reconciliation of payroll control accounts within general ledger
- Loading data for BACs run.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience of working in a payroll department
- Understanding of HMRC requirements, to include RTI, FPS & EPS.
- Understanding of furlough rules and calculations
- Use of payroll software, IRIS/Earnie is desirable
*Payroll Administrator* *Payroll Administrator* *Temporary Contact*
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales