Personal Assistant to Director
£28,000 – £30,000
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are searching for an experienced and proactive Personal Assistant to join a social team at an independent school in Birmingham.
If you’re an experience PA from a commercial or corporate background and are looking for the next step in your career in a different environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
With fantastic benefits and working patterns, this role allows for flexibility in a sociable working environment.
- Carrying out PA duties to the Principal of the school
- Managing the in box and being the first point of contact for all enquiries
- Diary management – ensuring there are no clashes and preempting any potential issues
- Liaising with stakeholders of all levels
- Getting involved in school events and ensuring a friendly and calm work environment always
The ideal candidate:
- Is dynamic with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Is computer literate – Microsoft office and CRM systems
- Has strong experience in a PA or EA position – either from a commercial or education background
- Has the ability to liaise with students as well as high profile figures in the community
- Has a positive and proactive approach to work!
If you could be the next Personal Assistant to Director for our client, please submit your CV to Bell Cornwall Recruitment!
*Personal Assistant to Director **Admin and Secretarial
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.