We are recruiting for a new and exciting role based in Birmingham for a commercial energy supplier – Product & Customer Analyst/ Administrator
The ideal candidate will have project administrative experience with working in an energy business background. They must be confident to speak to customers and help with problem solving when needed. They will have strong attention to detail and have a forward-thinking approach. A flexible and enthusiastic nature and are willing to learn.
- Registration of new and existing customers on to the service
- Assist with operational and administrative duties as required
- Assisting with customer queries and obtaining feedback to provide valuable insight
- Monitoring of commercial and operational analytics performance
- Actively making recommendations for process improvements and new developments and work on implementing changes
- Will need to liaise with third party suppliers on specific issues as they
- Keeping customer details up to date and managing and responding to customer queries
- To carry out market research so that the business have the best service and competitive prices
This role is initially a 6 month contract but may be longer-term for the right candidate. If you are a Birmingham based Product & Customer Analyst/ Administrator looking for a Product & Customer Analyst/ Administrator, please apply now.
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales