Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Location: Leeds City Centre
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a individual to manage a caseload of remortgage files through to completion, for a fast-pacing legal and professional services firm in Leeds city centre.
Ideally the candidate will:
- A minimum 12 months experience as a remortgage/property caseworker, or ideally a in a similar role with high volume caseload
- Have experience sorting their own administration tasks and handling telephone calls, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Show dedication in providing quick and efficient work, in relation to a high-volume caseload
- Present proven IT skills, particularly in a case management
Property case worker duties include:
- sorting all Identification Checks, title investigation
- Liaising with client, borrower and broker where necessary
- Assisting on transnational matters
- Setting out suitable dates for completion and ensuring process completion is due on time
If you feel this Property Caseworker role is for you, then please apply now!
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.