Recruitment Consultant (In-House)
£22,000 – £30,000
Birmingham City Centre
6 Month Contract
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking to continue their career within one of the Midland’s leading Law firms in Birmingham City Centre?
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed, creating a positive candidate journey, and driven to provide the top candidates for your company?
If yes, continue reading below…
Main duties and responsibilities:
- attracting, sourcing, interviewing, closing and on-boarding candidates – managing multiple positions, in a variety of teams at any one time
- collaborate closely with the hiring managers regarding upcoming vacancies and job descriptions
- responsible for building and sustaining a pipeline of talent for future hires
- use initiative away from traditional methods of hiring to ensure you source the best candidates
- organise and maintain the recruitment tracker and capture key recruitment metrics to support continuous improvement
The ideal candidate would:
- have previous experience as an in-house / internal recruiter / agency recruitment (essential)
- have experience working within a similar industry, legal and professional services (ideal)
- care about everyone they see and value the purpose of each role
- be passionate about delivering a seamless interview experience, building long-term relationships and resilient working in an unrelenting pace environment
- excited about the company and the opportunities they offer in this position, as well as the positions they recruit for
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant, with a purpose to grow an amazing team culture, then please don’t hesitate to apply!
*in-house recruitment *talent acquisition *recruitment consultant *recruitment administrator *resourcing
*recruitment consultancy *internal recruitment specialist *internal recruiter *in-house recruiter
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales