£9.50/hr with the ability to earn commission!
Exciting opportunity at a modern, dynamic facilities company. This temporary contract could provide an excellent opportunity for those seeking sales experience, or experience in a corporate environment. The vibrant, friendly office in the centre of Birmingham is a fantastic workplace for either experienced workers or recent graduates.
Sales executive role…
- Up sell contracts existing accounts and prevent accounts from switching providers
- Competent in working in a fast-paced environment with high call volumes.
- Great team player to ensure the team achieves overall sales target.
- Up sell products and services to customers through effective questioning and needs identification
- Maintain awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
Sales executives must be…
- A great communicator, both verbal and written. This includes having the ability to listen to customers and colleagues to quickly understand their needs.
- Target driven, motivated towards achieving targets and KPIs.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and compliance regulations to sell compliantly.
- Great team player, keen to join in with wider company activities.
If you are interested in a career in sales, this temporary contract would be ideal for you! Apply below!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales