Senior Administrator / Personal Assistant
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Location: Harborne, Birmingham
Bell Cornwall Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Administrator / Personal Assistant to join a financial firm based in Harborne. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about offering professional support!
- Liaising with clients and providers
- Dealing with any client queries
- Organising and setting up client meetings
- Taking ownership of the client on boarding process and gathering accurate information
- Maintaining client files and updating data into systems
- Coordinating the Managing Director’s diary
- Preparing for client review meetings, ensuring all documentation/information is available
- Meeting and greeting clients and maintaining a professional and friendly approach
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Professional Services environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional, pro-active and organised
- Proven ability to manage complex diaries
- Ideally some knowledge or experience within Financial Services / Wealth Management
If you believe this Senior Administrator / Personal Assistant role could suit you, please apply now!
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.