Senior Conflicts and AML Analyst
Salary: £30,000- £42,000
6 Month FTC – Remote Working
Bellcornwall recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a Senior conflicts and AMl Analyst in Birmingham, do you have experience handling AML KYC and conflicts? We may have the perfect remote opportunity for you.
- Carrying out conflict/confidentiality searches; identifying where issues of conflict may arise
- Provide detailed feedback to fee earners and partners in compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct.
- Observing non-disclosure agreements in respect of client confidentiality and combination conflict handling
- Applying protocols to conflicts
- Use and navigate systems outside the UK
- Carrying out client due diligence (CDD) and anti-money laundering (AML) checks, for individuals, corporate structures, partnerships, trusts, foundations and many others.
- This role is a 6 month contract
- All remote working, you can work in the Birmingham office if needs be
- Experience and knowledge dealing with complex CDD/AML and conflict queries
- Knowledge of corporate governance, global sanctions, ownership information and industry risks
- Ability to understand and interpret complex corporate structures, legislation and Money Laundering Regulations;
- Understanding of the SRA’s rules in relation to conflicts and confidentiality and The Law Society’s guidance on client due diligence and anti-money laundering;
- 2 Years experience in a legal or financial setting
- Immediately available
If you think that you are the next senior conflicts and AML Analyst, please apply today!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales