Senior HR Advisor
£32,000 – £42,000
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a role that will allow you get support a growing business and get involved with projects?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join a higher-education establishment based in Birmingham. This is a busy role so you must be able to work well under pressure, and well with a wider HR team!
- Working collaboratively with the wider HR team to provide advise to managers and employees
- Ensuring the smooth running of HR policies and procedures and advising on changes where they could be needed to allow continuous improvements of the function
- Supporting managers through complex Employee Relations cases
- Acting as a first point of contact for other HR colleagues when support is needed
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 2 – 3 years experience in a HR Advisory position
- Experience working in a complex organisation – ideally in Higher Education
- Excellent team work and the ability to communicate to colleagues and staff at all levels
- Proven ability to integrate the HR function into an establishment and make improvements of processes when necessary
- Ideally CIPD Level 7 Qualified
This role offers hybrid working.
If this position is of interest, and you feel you fit the criteria for Senior HR Advisor, please submit your CV today!
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.