Senior Insolvency Administrator
£30,000 – £40,000 DOE
Hybrid – home & office working
Are you ready to take your corporate insolvency career to the next level by joining one of the UK’s leading Corporate Rescue and Recovery firms.
We’re on the hunt for an accomplished Corporate Senior Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Administrator to become a vital part of our client’s team in Birmingham.
The role of a Senior Insolvency Administrator involves being responsible for a portfolio of personal and corporate insolvencies. The Senior Administrator provides a high-quality service to clients, ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled alongside the Insolvency Practitioner’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
- Using a number of different sources to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case.
- Communicating with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders, creditors and employees.
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring cases are closed efficiently.
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of cases with appropriate management
- Collaborating with others, including providing support and assistance to other team members when required; and
- Assisting in decision making by having relevant data to hand
- Carrying out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate.
Experience and Skills:
- Insolvency Expertise: Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience managing corporate insolvency cases.
- Legal Acumen: Stay up-to-date with the latest restructuring case law and legislation.
- Reporting Proficiency: Demonstrated ability to produce reports for banks and creditors regarding insolvency cases.
- Technical Competence: Strong technical knowledge and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- IPS Familiarity: Prior experience with IPS is advantageous but not mandatory.
- CPI Certification: While not essential, CPI certification is considered a plus
Interested? Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.