Senior PA (Legal)
Up to £30,000
12 Month Contract
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have a fabulous opportunity to join a city centre law firm, in their Real Estate department as a Legal Personal Assistant. If you have excellent Senior PA experience and are looking for your next challenge, this could be the ideal role for you!
- Managing solicitor diaries and updating the team with changes accordingly
- Booking both UK and international travel arrangements for solicitors and fee earners
- Document Production duties – coordinating documents, letters to clients, presentations and reports
- Assisting the fee-earners with financial matters, e.g. billing and credit control
- 50% hybrid working
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable experience as a PA or EA in a professional services setting
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate at all levels effectively
- Able to remain calm under pressure and prioritise efficiently
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV to BCR today!
Admin and Secretarial
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales