Job Title: Tax Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000
Location: Birmingham – 12 Month FTC
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are pleased to be hiring a Fully Qualified Tax Manager for a global engineering business in Birmingham. The company has an international presence and is looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running.
The Candidates Key responsibilities:
- Ensuring all Corporate Tax returns are prepared, completed, and submitted for all UK companies.
- Supporting the preparation and submission of Corporate Tax Returns for the Nordics and Baltics.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly tax reporting packages.
- Compiling data and providing it to the company’s accountants for preparation of VAT returns.
- Liaising with HMRC on all tax matters e.g., VAT, Payroll etc as well as being the first point of call for Auditors as well as any other tax authorities.
- Ensuring all preparation and reviewing of tax returns, deferred tax and provisions are in accordance with US GAAP.
- Working on PSA, accruals, and payments in relation to PAYE, Pension Contribution reconciliation and the Taxed Award scheme.
The Candidates requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of US GAAP experience.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, UK GAAP & Local tax legislation is necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting in required.
- Be confident when it comes to decision making and taking on any queries regarding tax.
- The ability to be able to prepare, review and submit Tax documents without any supervision.
- Confidence in identifying any issues with the ability to resolve them effectively and efficiently.
- Corporation Tax knowledge is necessary.
- Employment Tax knowledge is desirable.
If you are an experienced Fully Qualified Tax Manager and are interested in more information regarding this role, then please get in touch!!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales