£19,850 – £21,000
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are assisting our clients in recruiting for a Team Administrator (6 Month FTC) for the Property department. Ideally this candidate will have legal experience, but not essential, and have strong administration skills and happy to work in the office full time.
- Maintaining paper and email-based filing systems
- printing, photocopying, scanning
- Assisting with preparing bundles for court
- Preparing agendas and information for meetings
- Taking and relaying messages, completing billing tasks
- Maintaining databases and performing conflict checks.
- Administration and/or customer service experience obtained in a busy environment.
- Previous experience of working in a law firm or professional services business.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
If you think this role is right for you, please apply today!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales