Divorce and Financial Settlement Paralegal
£20-30,000 Salary dependent on experience
Ongoing Temporary Cover
Birmingham City Centre- Hybrid or predominantly Remote Working
Are you an experienced Paralegal who has worked within Family Law? Would you enjoy the opportunity to work with high net worth clients? Bell Cornwall Recruitment’s client is a National Law Firm, with offices across the UK, and in this role you would be working alongside and supporting a well respected, national figure in family law from their Birmingham Office.
The family paralegal role:
- To support a Senior Family Practitioner, who specialises in ultra high net worth divorce settlements
- Liaising with high net worth individuals, providing the highest quality of support and service
- Managing casework, using integrated online systems.
The suitable family paralegal candidate will have:
- A demonstrable interest in Family law
- Ideally, experience handling a caseload within family law
- Excellent IT skills- this Law Firm has a paperless approach to legal work
- Ability to get to the Birmingham City Centre office whenever required
- Immaculate presentation, speech and articulation, in order to liaise with high net worth individuals
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales