Bell Cornwall Recruitment requires candidates for exciting temporary receptionist roles working for a well established client in Solihull, Trinity Park. This role offers a great chance to gain experience within a corporate environment, and a chance to build your CV whilst making money!
Receptionists duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Greeting visitors, delivery drivers and couriers and create a welcoming environment
- Answering phones, action and log calls and take accurate messages
- Assisting the daily running of offices
- Ensuring the office space is kept tidy
- Supporting the rest of the Reception team
- Professional presentation and attitude are vital
- Must be able to commute to Trinity Park, Solihull for 8:30am
- Must be able to work immediately
- Must be IT literate
- Strong organisational skills
- Customer Service or Front of House experience desirable
If you think you meet these requirements then please apply for the temporary receptionist role below!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales