12 Month FTC
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is excited to be supporting a Sporting Organisation in its search for a Training Coordinator.
This role will be overseeing the training and development programmes for the organisation as well as working to promote these opportunities through events and marketing.
Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handling the organisation of the digital learning system
- Managing the delivery of annual learning programmes
- Promoting learning opportunities in collaboration with the marketing department
- Negotiating service agreements with external learning providers
- Working closely with two administrators to ensure the department is working effectively
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Demonstrable experience in learning management systems
- A client-led attitude to work
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Understanding of the sports industry, ideally with Golf
If you are looking to develop your training experience within the Sporting sector, then this is the role for you!
Bell Cornwall Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 5155910 at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales